Have You Been In An Auto Accident in Columbus or Americus Georgia?
- Were you injured in a car accident?
- We are easy to find and offer flexible appointments.
- We work with attorneys from all over the state.
- Our doctors have special training to work with these types of injuries.
- The bottom line: we offer great care to help you fully recover.
Why Integrated Care for an Auto Injury?
Our integrated team brings the best care from the medical and alternative fields to one place for you. Our doctors will work with you to develop a plan that will give you the best long-term outcome.
When an individual sustains injuries from a motor vehicle crash, spasm and muscle splinting develop unequally on either side of the spine. This asymmetric muscle spasm prevents the normal range of motion of the spine and misalignments occur throughout the vertebral column. These misalignments need to be addressed via gentle hands-on manipulation or gentle low force instrument assisted manipulation.
Our Doctors Are Specifically Trained to Treat and Manage Car Accident Injuries.
- Chiropractic Care
- Trigenics Neuromuscular Therapy
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Pain relieving injections
- Cervical and Low Back Braces for Home Use
- Additional Medical Services
If you have been injured in an auto accident, please call our team today. We are happy to help with any questions that you have.